-» Deutsche Version
Old version of this site
Other pages by Jörg Sigle
Sitemap and initial guidance for this site
www.ql-recorder.com offers information about tools I made to facilitate the use of electronic questionnaires, primarily with regard to measuring health related quality of life (HRQL) and patient satisfaction.
The terms "Quality-of-Life-Recorder", "QL-Recorder", "AnyQuest for DOS", and "AnyQuest for Windows" have been introduced by myself and used since about 1983. The concept and the software have been established for both scientific and commercial use.
- Using the coloured tabs above, you can jump to either of the following subdivisions at any time:
- __/== Introduction ====\____________________
Basic information about the scientific background of Health-Related-Quality-of-Life (HRQL), and about the concept and the technical implementation of the QL-Recorder.
- __/== Software ========\____________________
Preconfigured self installing software packages for downloading, as well as updates for the shareware version of AnyQuest for Windows.
- __/== Questionnaires ==\____________________
A selection of questionnaires or instruments adopted for the QL-Recorder platform.
- __/== Docs+Support ====\____________________
Tutorials, detailed manuals, videos, project drafts, scientific publications and various other informative or hopefully helpful material.
- __/== Service =========\____________________
My offer of tools and professional services for your own projects.
- The menu on the left lets you select individual pages within the current subdivision.
- Hyperlinks to information about myself and to a this sitemap are available down in the footer of each displayed web page.
- The sketched QL-Recorder logo in the top left corner leads you back to the main page from anywhere else.
This WWW site should be displayed fairly well by any HTML browser that supports tables. Compatibility with plain text browsers was tested with elinks, a successor to lynx. A display with a horizontal resolution of circa 1024 pixels in graphics mode or circa 120 characters in text mode is advantageous.